TikTok is a free social media app for smartphones that is used to create and share short videos of 15 or 60 seconds. It was first launched only in China back in September 2016 under the name, “Douyin”. After a short time later, an international version called “TikTok” was introduced to public. Now, TikTok is now available in 150 different markets and 75 different languages.
How to post video on TikTok?
1. Firstly, you have to download TikTok to your devices by following the link below:
For Android phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ss.android.ugc.trill&hl=vi
For iOS phone: https://apps.apple.com/vn/app/tiktok/id1235601864?l=vi
After you finish downloading TikTok, please allow it to access to your camera and micro.
2. When you’ve done setting up, select the plus icon in the middle of menu bar. Then, you will go to recording page. There is also a handsfree feature available on the right side of the screen in the shape of a clock. This feature gives you from 1s to 59s to prepare before starting to film your TikTok videos.
3. The next step is choosing sounds for your TikTok video. There is a “pick soundtrack” option which you can see on the top of your screen. In this option, you can pick the song of your favourite from the wide variety of songs available in the TikTok music collection. Specially, many songs become popular thanks to their appearance on TikTok.
Moreover, TikTok brings users a tool to trim the soundtrack. To do so, you need to click on the scissor icon and trim it according to your preference. There are also video speed options: 0.5x, 1x, 1.5x, 2x and 3x which can help you adjust the speed of your video and soundtrack making it slower or faster. Famous slow-motion videos on TikTok also stem from this feature on TikTok.
4. In the main interface to record video, you are likely to apply effects, stickers, beauty, filters to improve the look of your video. After choosing effects, you will be able to record anything you like: dancing, lip-syncing,… matching the music you chose above by touching the red button in the middle of the screen. Similarly, touch this button when you want to stop.
Note: If you want to flip the camera, tap the circling arrows in the upper-right side of your device’s screen.
5. If you are satisfied with your TikTok videos, you can select Next and press Post to share this video on TikTok as well as other social networks to show off with your followers and friends. When posting videos, it is better to add hastags to your caption. As the result, your TikTok videos will access to the larger number of users.
Some tips to have perfect TikTok videos and popular account:
1. Shoot a videos with lots of scenes: This will make viewers feel more interesting and positive. Even, they can be your fans on TikTok.
2. Don’t be afraid to show a unique side of you or a sense of humor: People come to this platform to be entertained. It is better to create funny videos or videos that stand out from the majority.
3. Use trendy hashtags and try a viral challenge: include relevant hashtags in your post caption so that your video turns up when people search for hastags. Moreover, viral challenge on TikTok is also worth a try.
4. Have specific schedule to post videos: Timing and consistency are extremely important if you want to become a social media influencer on TikTok. If you do not post videos for a long time, how you can keep other people follow you? So, remember to post your clips regularly! Although it is not essential for you to post videos every day, you need to give a specific schedule.
5. Interact with other TikTok users: Not only do you try to increase your followers on TikTok, but you also need to follow other accounts and interact with their owners through the videos clips they post. As soon as you have the first follower, immediately visit their “home” and follow them, so your follower list will be improved and become larger.
Read more: How to change profile picture on TikTok?
How to change your username on TikTok
- Open TikTok and log in your account.
- In the menu bar, select Me which is located in the far-right corner of the bottom of the screen.
- Next, click on Edit profile.
- When Edit profile comes up, you can see “Username” item so choose it.
- Delete your old username and enter a new one.
- Finally, tap Save
Remember that TikTok username can contain only letters, numbers, underscores, and periods. Moreover, you should think carefully before click on saving because you will not be able to change username again for 30 days.
In case that the username you choose is not available and does not fit the TikTok rules we listed above, you will receive a notification from TikTok systerm. And you must go back into the “Username” section to try again.
What can I do on TikTok? Is it all lip-syncing?
Lip- syncing is popular activities on TikTok because TikTok is integrated with a huge collection of music. People easily choose their favourite songs and make lip-syncs video on TikTok. The only thing you need to do is trying to follow the rhythm as well as possible during the recording. Lip-syncs attracts TikTok users by its amazing music as well as the cuteness and charm of the performers.
However, lip-sync is a small part of TikTok application. There are many other kinds of interesting activities you can do or take part in on TikTok. If you are keen on pets and cute animals, you can record cute moments of them and share on TikTok. From that, it is possible for you to find people who have the same interest with you. Clearly, TikTok is a helpful means of communication that connects people and people.
Moreover, dancing is also worth a try on TikTok. There are many famous dancing trends among social community stemming from TikTok. In the recent days, Dance Awesome, Anysong Challenge, Dance Monkey are hot dance movement on TikTok. If you know a little bit about dancing, let’s record dancing videos to show off your talent. Or if you are a professional dancer, filming tutorial videos is a good choice for you.
In addition, you can select to take part in viral challenges . As you know, viral challenges plays an important role in TikTok. It is a specific part of this application. Therefore, videos about TikTok challenge often receives praise and much attention from other users. Then, why don’t you record video with this topic?
TikTok brings users the amazing and interesting experience. Do you know that many people “fall in love” with TikTok from the first sight? When everybody is having fun while creating and sharing short videos, probably you are missing out.Therefore, why not sign in TikTok right now? TikTok has become a popular and trending fun not only for the young and the old, but also for business and brands.